RIG are looking to find a Band 7 Clinical Physiologist to work with our Client in Lancashire.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience in this modality and who would be happy working in a team or independently. This position is to start ASAP. The trust need the candidate to be able to cover Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
The department is very friendly and is a very good mix of staff working within the team
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contract within a Trust that has a fantastic reputation and is universally popular with all of our locums who have worked there previously.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG are looking to find a Band 7 Echocardiographer to work with our Client in West Wales. Our client…Read More Save
RIG are looking to find a Band 7 Electrophysiologist to work with our Client in London. Our client…Read More Save
RIG are looking to find a Band 7 Respiratory Physiologist to work with our Client in Kent. Our client…Read More Save