Community Nurse Job Description
Working as part of a Community Healthcare Team to deliver high quality comprehensive holistic nursing care to clients in the community. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to support different team environments.
Community Nurse Expectations
• Highly developed knowledge within community/district nursing
• Working directly with patients/next of kin to implement and evaluate programmes of intervention
• Assessing clients and planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of care
• To ensure you adhered to trust policies.
• Able to prioritise own case load
• Reliable, Passion for nursing and self-motivated.
Community Nurse Requirements:
• Nursing Qualification (degree or equivalent in nursing)
• Valid NMC Pin
• Valid DBS Certificate
DID YOU KNOW? - RIG Healthcare
• RIG Healthcare have been specialist recruiters for 15 years
• RIG Healthcare offer a refer friend bonus scheme (£300)
• RIG Healthcare will assign you to a specialist consultant within your field contactable 24 hours a day.
• RIG Healthcare supplied over 1 million hours in 2016!
Due to continued Growth RIG healthcare are currently looking to speak with Band 5 Community Nurses to…Read More Save
Health Care Assistant – HCA RIG Healthcare are recruiting Health Care Assistants Band 3 & 4 for flexible…Read More Save
Band 4 Health Care Assistant RIG Healthcare are recruiting Health Care Assistants Band 4 with experience…Read More Save