Band 4 Health Care Assistant
RIG Healthcare are recruiting Health Care Assistants Band 4 with experience working within community nursing settings whether Private or NHS. .
We are looking for EXPERIENCED Health Care assistants in Surrey to work with an established Private client. You may be required to work alongside multidisciplinary teams will need to meet the personal care needs of the service user in line with patient care plans.
Band 4 Health Care Assistant Expectations
• NVQ Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care
• Minimum 6 months experience at a Band 3 or 4 Level
• Provide a high level of professional care to patients
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Contribute and support delivery of primary care.
• Reliable, Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• DBS registered on the update service or happy to apply for a new one
• Annually refreshed Mandatory Training (including practical BLS & Manual Handling)
If you are a Healthcare assistant with experience in a community nursing environment we would love to speak with you!
Band 4 Health Care Assistant Skills/Competencies Required:
• Complex wound care
• Clip removal
• Compression bandaging
• Simple injections i.e.: insulin and clexane
• Blood sugar monitoring
• Simple wound care
• Catheter care i.e.: changing bags and assessing patency
Why RIG Healthcare?
• RIG Healthcare have been specialist recruiters for 15 years
• RIG Healthcare offer a refer friend bonus scheme
• RIG Healthcare will assign you to a specialist consultant within your field contactable 24 hours a day.
• RIG Healthcare supplied over 1 million hours in 2016!
Due to continued Growth RIG healthcare are currently looking to speak with Band 5 Community Nurses to…Read More Save
Health Care Assistant – HCA RIG Healthcare are recruiting Health Care Assistants Band 3 & 4 for flexible…Read More Save
Band 4 Health Care Assistant RIG Healthcare are recruiting Health Care Assistants Band 4 with experience…Read More Save