*Calling all Radiographers, Nuclear Medicine Techs, Mammographers and Sonographers*
RIG Healthcare are the most experienced recruiters of Allied Health Professionals in the UK. Having started our business over 14 years ago as a specialist in the Radiography market we are now the market leader in this field and are working closely with NHS and private hospitals across the UK to help them cover their workloads with specialist Locums.
Traditionally antipodean candidates are highly thought of within the UK hospitals and with the help of our specialist radiography recruitment consultants you easily make the transition overseas. We can guide you through the registration period and everything you need to do before you relocate and help you secure a place before you even arrive so you can hit the ground running as soon as you land in the UK.
Working in the UK allows you to travel Europe easily, cheaply and quickly whilst having the security of still earning money to be able to do it.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you get in touch for some advice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now and we can organise a time to call and speak with you.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
We are currently recruiting for locum CT Radiographers available immediatley to work with an NHS department…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Radiographers available in January 2018 to work in a unique…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work…Read More Save