I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start ASAP and will be a long term contract within this popular and locum friendly Trust. The succesful candidate needs to have a full HCPC.
The Client will consider all candidates with a minimum of 12 months post-graduation experience in general x-ray with theatre experience, as they need someone who can hit the ground running.
The rate on offer for this role is £24 per hour, gross rate. The site also benefits from onsite accommodation.
For more information please feel free to give me a call on 0203 701 5838 or 07867380217
Definitely one not to be missed.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate
• This department are looking for a General Radiographer with experience in the NHS to work in a busy…Read More Save
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save