RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Cath Lab radiographer in Devon, competence in Cardiac Radiography expected.
The hospital require someone initially for an ongoing contract starting ASAP.
The pay rate for this position is £29 per hour based on experience.
Should you be interested in the role, please contact me on 07789206454 email@example.com
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 General Radiographer to…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 General Radiographer to…Read More Save