RIG are working with a private client looking to hire an experienced healthcare assistant to join a team of CT radiographers working in the Grimsby area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping arrive and prepare patients for scanning and the usual general tasks around site.
The shift pattern will be 3 or 4, 12 hour shifts in the week (to be scheduled by the manager) paid at £10ph.
If you would like to discus further please contact Jack on 07876 861 327
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
We are currently recruiting for locum CT Radiographers available immediatley to work with an NHS department…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Radiographers available in January 2018 to work in a unique…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work…Read More Save