RIG are looking for a second general x-ray radiographer to join Scunthorpe General Hospital Radiology department.
The successful candidate will need to be competent across all area's and able to work 35 hours a week across a Mon-Fri 9-5 shift pattern.
There is accommodation on site should you need it, ranging from £400 per month.
The Start date is the 19th February and will be ongoing.
The position is for a band 6 radiographer so will be paid band 6 capped rates - £24 per hour gross.
Do get in touch if you'd like to be considered, we will need a CV and clinical references to take to the department.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
• This department are looking for a General Radiographer with experience in the NHS to work in a busy…Read More Save
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save