RIG are looking to find a Band 7 MRI Radiographer to fill a position with our Client in London.
Our client is a Private Hospital and are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience and who would be happy working in a team or independently. This position is to start ASAP. The trust need the candidate to be able to cover Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. This is negotiable should the ideal candidate require alternate shifts.
The rate of offer for this position is £33.00 per hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a great rate and acquire private work on your CV.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
• This department are looking for a General Radiographer with experience in the NHS to work in a busy…Read More Save
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save