A major hospital in the North East are looking for a reliable locum MRI radiographer to fill a full time position. The successful candidate will need experience using Toshiba or Siemens and able to work 37 hours across 3 long days.
The position will pay £28ph B7 capped rates and will use paper timesheets.
If you are interested in the position and would like to make an enquiry get in touch with Jack on 07876 861 327 or email email@example.com
The trust are acting quickly so urgent response required.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
We are currently recruiting for locum CT Radiographers available immediatley to work with an NHS department…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Radiographers available in January 2018 to work in a unique…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work…Read More Save