We are looking for an experienced MR Radiographer to start in the North East immediately and be keen to help cover plenty of hours, including weekends. They have Toshiba equipment so will ideally be looking for someone who can slot straight in on the scanner and who has experience working in an NHS setting. The shift pattern would be 9-5 mon-fri (5 days a week). The contract is initially set to run until April.
The hourly rate would be £28 per hour.
If you are interested in the vacancy contact Jack Fox on 07876 861 327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
We are currently recruiting for locum CT Radiographers available immediatley to work with an NHS department…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Radiographers available in January 2018 to work in a unique…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work…Read More Save