RIG are looking to find a Band 6 General Radiographer to work with our Client in the North East.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 years post-graduation experience in this modality and who would be happy working in a team or independently. This position is to start ASAP and will be a very long term contract. The trust need the candidate to be able to cover Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
The department is very locum friendly and is a very good mix of locums and perm staff working within the team. The rate of offer for this position is £24.00 per hour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a long term contract within a Trust that has a fantastic reputation and is universally popular with all of our locums who have worked there previously. The culture of the department is very laid back and we have received brilliant reports about the working environment at this hospital.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Ryan Robinson on 07765 358 017 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This department are looking for General radiographers to assist a district General Hospital. • Their…Read More Save
RIG are looking to find a Band 5 General Radiographer to work with our Client in London. Our client…Read More Save
Cardiac Cath lab radiographer required from 28th August to cover an 8.30am – 16.30pm working across a…Read More Save