This busy NHS department are looking for an experienced MRI radiographer who is looking to work 3-5 long days a week which can include weekend shifts. They have Siemens, GE and Philips equipment (you do not need to have used all 3 scanners). This contract initially runs until April 2018.
No accommodation is available on site, however private accommodation is easy enough to find.
Hourly pay rate is £34 per hour with uplifts for weekend/bank holidays.
Should you be interested please get in touch on 07584147631 or email@example.com.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
We are currently recruiting for locum CT Radiographers available immediatley to work with an NHS department…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Radiographers available in January 2018 to work in a unique…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Services Manager to work…Read More Save