RIG Healthcare are looking for a CT Radiographer, ideally with GE and Toshiba CT and IV Cannulation experience however this is not essential. This is an ongoing contract starting as soon as possible. Working hours will include a mixture of long days and weekend shifts.
Although accommodation isn’t available on site we are able to help source local private accommodation for you.
Should you be interested in this position please get in touch on 02037015848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 General Radiographer to…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 General Radiographer to…Read More Save