RIG Healthcare are looking for an experienced CT/Gen radiographer who is comfortable rotating through both areas and can operate a Philips CT scanner. Cannulation is preferred however the department are happy to consider candidates who can’t cannulate. The working hours would be 3 - 12 hour shifts and the hourly rate is £30ph.
Although accommodation isn’t available on site we are able to help source local private accommodation for you.
Should you be interested in this position please get in touch on 02037015848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
• This department are looking for a General Radiographer with experience in the NHS to work in a busy…Read More Save
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save