We are currently recruiting for Mammographers/Radiographers with Mammography experience to work in a Screening Service in Kent. this role is available immediately and is perfect those who are looking work full time or just top there existing work with a few extra days.
The ideal candidate will have the have:
• a UK Mammography certificate, however the department will still consider those trained outside of the UK.
• HCPC Registration
• prior NHS Breast Screening experience
• access to a Car and full driving licence, however candidates may be able to work at fixed sites
Key Facts about this role
• starting Immediatley
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 9.00am - 17.00pm,
• Hourly rate £29 Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Radiography team At RIG Healthcare our priority is to put our candidates first, focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles. With 15 years of radiography recruitment behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to apply for this post or Radiography roles in the South east, please contact me on 0203 701 5840 or send your CV to email@example.com
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 General Radiographer to…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare Permanent Division is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 5 General Radiographer to…Read More Save