We are currently recruiting for Nuclear Medicine Radiographer/Techs with Experience in PET CT to work for a large private health provider.
this client has Sites across the South East, so can offer lots of different works options to candidates based in the region
The ideal candidate will have the have:
• Experience in PET CT
Key Facts about this role
• Starting Immediately
• Working hours could be between Monday – Saturday, with working hours varying dependent on site.
• Hourly rate £33 (dependent on experience)
• Accommodation is available at some sites
• will consider full or part time candidates
Here in the Radiography team At RIG Healthcare our priority is to put our candidates first, focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles. With 15 years of radiography recruitment behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to apply for this post or Radiography roles in the South east, please contact me on 0203 701 5840 or send your CV to email@example.com
• This department are looking for a General Radiographer with experience in the NHS to work in a busy…Read More Save
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save