We are currently recruiting for Cath Lab Radiographers available to work at Large NHS Trust in Kent
The ideal candidate will have the have:
• Experience in either/both Siemens or GE Cath Lab
• Ideally prior NHS experience.
Key Facts about this role
• Starting March 2018
• Working hours could be between Monday – Fridays, with oncall an option
• Hourly rate £29 (dependent on experience)
• Accommodation is available
• will consider full or part time candidates
Here in the Radiography team At RIG Healthcare our priority is to put our candidates first, focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles. With 15 years of radiography recruitment behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to apply for this post or Radiography roles in the South east, please contact me on 0203 701 5840 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• This department are looking for a General Radiographer with experience in the NHS to work in a busy…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for locum CT Radiographers available immediatley to work with an NHS department…Read More Save
We are currently recruiting for Paediatric Radiographers available in January 2018 to work in a unique…Read More Save