We are currently recruiting for band 5 and 6 Radiographers with General Experience to work in a Large hospital in Hampshire.
This department will consider candidates for full time hours, but will need the candidates to be flexible on working hours
The ideal candidate will have the have:
• Experience in an NHS Department
• HCPC Registration
Key Facts about this role
• Starting Immediately
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.9.00am -5.00pm , with an option for additional hours, however the department are willing to look at candidates who wish to work part time
• Hourly rate £25 (dependent on experience)
• Accommodation is available on site
Here in the Radiography team At RIG Healthcare our priority is to put our candidates first, focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles. With 15 years of radiography recruitment behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to apply for this post or Radiography roles in the South east, please contact me on 0203 701 5840 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• This department are looking for a General Radiographer with experience in the NHS to work in a busy…Read More Save
I am currently looking to fill a new vacancy with our client in Bedfordshire. This position is to start…Read More Save
General Radiographer required for an April start for a locum friendly trust. We are looking for 1…Read More Save