I am currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Dietician locum to work in a NHS Trust based in South West London.
This role is a 2 month contract with a possibility to extend.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Up to date HCPC
• Hourly Rate: £24.01
• Start date – ASAP
• Days: Monday - Friday
• Hours: 09:00 – 17:00
• Must be a car driver and have access to your own vehicle.
• Experience of working within a community setting.
• Clinical experience in HEF and Oral Nutrition Support able to provide therapeutic support to patients, carers and other healthcare professionals via domiciliary and care home visits.
• Experience in managing clinics within the community which will include a wide range of therapeutic dietetic advice.
• An interest in the management of IBS and any experience in FODMAP diet an advantage.
At RIG Healthcare our priority is to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to apply for this post or other Dietetic & Nutrition jobs, please contact me on 07584 147 650 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently recruiting for a Band 6 Adult Eating Disorders Dietician locum to work in a NHS Trust…Read More Save
I am currently recruiting for a Band 6/7 Paediatric Dietitian locum to work in a NHS Trust based in Essex.…Read More Save
I am currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Dietician locum to work in a NHS Trust based in North…Read More Save