I am currently recruiting for a Band 6/7 Paediatric Dietitian locum to work in a NHS Trust based in Essex.
This role is an ongoing contract.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• General Paediatric dietetic work.
• Inpatients & outpatients including food allergies, enteral feeding, home enteral feeding, faltering growth, gastroenterology, surgery, congenital heart disease, oncology, autistic spectrum disorders.
• HCPC registered dietitian
• Experience of working as a Paediatric dietitian.
• Ideally NHS experience but not necessary
• Monday – Friday - 09.00 to 17.00 each day with ½ hour lunch break
• Start Date: 22.01.2018 – 13.04.2018
• Hours a week: 37.5
• Hourly Rate: £27.23
At RIG Healthcare our priority is to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of.
If you would like more information on this role or would like to apply for this post or other Dietetic & Nutrition jobs, please contact me on 07584 147 650 or send your CV to email@example.com
I am currently recruiting for a Band 6 Adult Eating Disorders Dietician locum to work in a NHS Trust…Read More Save
I am currently recruiting for a Band 6/7 Paediatric Dietitian locum to work in a NHS Trust based in Essex.…Read More Save
I am currently recruiting for a Band 6 Community Dietician locum to work in a NHS Trust based in North…Read More Save