An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RMN to join the eating disorder service at private hospital in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work alongside a well-established MDT, and will be an integral in the ongoing development of the service where standards are consistently high in achieving its good reputation.
There will be excellent opportunities to develop your physical, psychiatric and therapeutic skills and knowledge within the role and your personal development will be fully supported.
The company places great importance on CPD and provide many opportunities within the role including, The Priory Certificate in Eating Disorders which is recognised by Brighton University. This is a six-month course covering essential aspects of eating disorders which combines a reflective model to ensure learning.
We provide expert treatment for the following services:
• Eating disorders
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health
• Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
What we’d like from you:
• RMN Qualified
• NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
• Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
• Fine-tuned decision making skills
• Excellent organisational capability
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
What we’d like to offer you:
• Excellent salary
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Improved CPD application & panel process
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• Leadership & management development
• Support with your Revalidation
• NMC Payment in full
• Long service award
If you think you would be a good fit in a hard-working, friendly department, providing high quality care, please do put yourself forward or get in touch with us over at RIG Healthcare!
For further information, or to arrange a meeting, please contact Gabriela Walowski 07789 755 864/ 01423 790 363 email@example.com or visit https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009210718154 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriela-walowski/
Due to continued Growth RIG healthcare are currently looking to speak with Band 5 Community Nurses to…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Nurse locum to work in a NHS Community Hospital…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Nurse locum to work in a NHS Based Community Team…Read More Save