Rig Healthcare are recruiting for two occupational therapists to work for West Berkshire Council.
This local authority gets great review’s from locums and with the competitive pay rate’s they offer, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The ideal candidate’s will have experience in Reablement in the community, equipment provision and adaptations.
1) To work in the Reablement Unit based in Newbury. The Reablement Unit has five beds designed to facilitate hospital discharges and provide a Reablement service (up to six weeks). The unit has care on site and has an allocated Social Worker and Physiotherapist.
The role involves:
- identifying appropriate clients for the unit
- reviewing referrals to the unit, which includes completing reviews in the acute hospitals
- assessing the accepted clients, and developing a therapeutic treatment plan (as appropriate)
- implementing Reablement
- identifying and facilitating appropriate discharge plans
- completing follow up visits in the community (as required)
- The OT may also be asked to complete Reablement cases in the community if there is insufficient work at the unit.
2) To work as an In-Reach Occupational Therapist
The role involves:
-completing In-reach work in our referring hospitals
-assessing clients who have been identified as possibly becoming a delayed discharge. Identifying if single handed care could be a possibility/ if different manual handling techniques could be considered, to reduce the care needed
-Complete access visits for our out-of area hospitals
• Pay rate: £27-£29
• Full time
• Start ASAP
Why RIG Healthcare?
Rig offer a simple registration process with a dedicated compliance team, smooth weekly payments with an experienced payroll team. One specialist recruiter from registration to post-placement who will work with you exclusively and as a priority. CPD contribution scheme* Fantastic referral scheme* Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Katrine.email@example.com or call 07867 302496
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join rotational team in…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 7 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join multidisciplinary…Read More Save
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health? Give…Read More Save