RIG Healthcare are looking for a band 6 OT to join their Kent based client.
Experience required is:-
- Strong experience working with paediatric coordination difficulties
- Experience working with paediatric sensory difficulties
- Experience working with paediatric postural management (not essential)
- Experience with typing up of concise and analytical reports
- Autonomous with caseload management
- NHS Experience
If you or anyone you know is interested, then please contact apply now.
Dedicated Consultant you can call anytime - save their mobile number in your phone!
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join rotational team in…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 7 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join multidisciplinary…Read More Save
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health? Give…Read More Save