Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health?
Give your career a positive change with an exciting opportunity which has become available with our private healthcare provider in Harrow area.
We are recruiting an Occupational Therapist to work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
You’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. We have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for almost 30 years. With a true focus on outcomes those who use or commission our services can be assured we are an experienced, service-user focused, provider of quality treatment, care and rehabilitation.
We offer a range of secure mental health services for men and women. Services as well as Adult Low Secure.
In this role you will:
• Manage a defined caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions
• Work alongside a Senior Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant and Head of Therapies who will assist you in your day to day duties, including therapeutic activity
• Deliver a clinical service for a complex client group, using a range of skills and knowledge in assessment and intervention methods within a coherent framework
• Provide support to a dedicated care and support team under supervision of the Senior Occupational Therapist, in order to facilitate optimal engagement with patients and to maximise their development of independent living skills
We are looking for people who have:
• A degree / postgraduate diploma (or equivalent) in Occupational Therapy, registration with the Health Care Professions Council and a member of the Royal College of Occupational Therapy
• Current experience operating as a Specialist OT (Band 6) / or equivalent
• Any experience in the field of adult male / female mental health is preferred
• An understanding of Occupational Therapy process and interventions
• The ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
• A good understanding of core Occupational Therapy skills and the motivation to keep up-to-date with current best practice in OT
• Excellent communication / time management skills
In return, we will offer you:
Salary up to £29,900 depending on experience
• Company pension scheme
• Free life assurance
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
If you’d like to apply or need more details, please contact Gabriela at Rig Healthcare
• 01423 790 363
• 07789 755 864
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join rotational team in…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 7 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join multidisciplinary…Read More Save
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking for a new challenge within mental health? Give…Read More Save