Ready, get set.. GO GO GO!
I have a fantastic opportunity for all assistants who are wanting to take their first plunge into their OT career. Sutton are wanting the perfect Assessment Officer to join their team and are you the final piece to complete the puzzle?
• Full Time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Duration: 3 Months (Possible Extension)
• Experience: Working with vulnerable people/families/carers.
• Knowledge of a wide range of disabilities and assessment systems.
• Have knowledge of psychological, physical, spiritual, social care in health, illness, trauma and disability.
• Knowledge of the adaptation process, including the ability to prepare feasibility sketch plans, awareness of the building stages and approvals to achieve a completed adaptation.
• Knowledge of up-to-date techniques and equipment available to meet the needs of people with disabilities and carers.
• Knowledge of budgeting and financial processes.
• Specialist knowledge of manual handling techniques, equipment and adaptations to promote maximum potential safe independence to enable vulnerable and disabled people to live full lives in their environment and in the community.
Why RIG Healthcare?
Simple registration process with a dedicated compliance team, smooth weekly payments with an experienced payroll team. One specialist recruiter from registration to post-placement who will work with you exclusively and as a priority. CPD contribution scheme* Fantastic referral scheme* Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities.
To apply for this or more occupational therapy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare’s Occupational Therapy Team on 01423 790 362, or send your CV to Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG Healthcare are looking for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to be based in Guildford. Our client…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join rotational team in…Read More Save
We are looking for an experienced band 7 Occupational Therapist (full time) to join multidisciplinary…Read More Save