We are currently looking for MSK physiotherapist with +2 years of experience to provide MSK assessments and treatments for our private client in Oxford area.
We welcome applicants of varying levels of experience and can offer a comprehensive induction programme for those with less than 2 years qualification.
• To undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
• To support new service developments, including internet based and clinical service innovations.
• To oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes
Key feature and Benefits of working for us:
• Competitive structured salary banding (£26-38k) offered based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
• Hours of work are flexible due to the nature of the post.
• Depending on requirements, there may be evening and weekend working as part of the remit of this post.
• Holiday allowance of 20-25 days depending on years’ service
• Structured career path
• Comprehensive induction and training programme
• Comprehensive in house CPD programme
• Contributory company pension scheme
If you’d like to apply or need more details, please contact Gabriela at Rig Healthcare 01423 790363/07789 755 864 firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently seeking Physiotherapists with interest in providing assessments and report…Read More Save
We are looking for Senior MSK Physiotherapist for a position that has been created to meet the increasing…Read More Save