We have a fantastic opportunity for MSK Physiotherapist. This is a permanent, full time role based between two clinics in Frome (Somerset)and Devizes (Wiltshire)
Our client is offering excellent package depending on experience, plus external training budget
We are looking for a positive and passionate Physiotherapist to join their expanding team. What's on offer: excellent training and support and an exciting career pathway in return for your commitment, enthusiasm and skill set.
Applications from all levels of experience are welcome.
Salary depending on experience ranges from £24000-£40000 per annum
You will be an integral part of the team, offering the very highest level of service to our patients.
You will enjoy a varied and challenging role that will be based over our 2 clinic sites.
They are looking for driven individual, who is committed to helping patients achieve their goals, is passionate about MSK Physiotherapy, is a strong team player with a positive and enthusiastic nature
• Fortnightly training and development sessions in house (we close the business so the whole team can learn and develop new skills)
• Generous external training budget that'd decided based on individual needs and aspirations
• Unlimited career progression opportunities
• Full access to the company gym
• Generous discounts on all products and services
• No intermediary work
• All team members are employed -( no self employed contractors)
• Active social calendar including skiing, weekends in wales and family summer BBQ
• Excellent remuneration
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Investment in them and their specific development
• Being part of a company with a strong purpose and set of core values
• Friendly fun and professional team
• Modern and professional work space
If you’d like to apply or need more details, please contact Gabriela at Rig Healthcare 01423 790363/07789 755 864 firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save