We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our team in the South East as the Regional Clinical Manager.
• To undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
• To provide clinical leadership and educational support.
• To support and mentor other members of the team in any capacity required and undertake managerial duties.
• To undertake training (back care) sessions for industry.
• To support new service developments.
• To oversee quality assurance (reporting) and governance processes.
• To work and support the company directors.
Key feature and Benefits of working for us:
• Competitive structured salary banding (£40-45K) offered based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
• Hours of work are flexible due to the nature of the post.
• Depending on requirements, there may be evening and weekend working as part of the remit of this post.
• Holiday allowance of 25 days depending on years’ service
• Contributory company pension scheme
If you’d like to apply or need more details, please contact Gabriela at Rig Healthcare 01423 790363/07789 755 864 email@example.com
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save