We are looking for Senior MSK Physiotherapist for a position that has been created to meet the increasing demand for our private client based in Yorkshire area.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and cohesive team of registered professionals within the MSK Department.
You will undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatments of referred NHs patients across Yorkshire based GP practises.
Key feature and Benefits of working for us:
• Competitive structured salary banding (£26-42k) offered based on level of experience and FTE 38 hours per week
• Hours of work are flexible due to the nature of the post.
• Depending on requirements, there may be additional or evening and weekend working as part of the remit of this post.
• Holiday allowance of 20 days depending on years’ service
• Structured career path
• Comprehensive induction and training programme
• Comprehensive in house CPD programme
• Contributory company pension scheme
If you would like to become part of a forward-thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then get in touch to find our more or email your CV to Gabriela Walowski
07789 755 864/ 01423 790 363 firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save