NEW LOCUM OPPORTUNITY
Position: 2 x Clinical Pharmacists
Band: 7 – 8a
A new locum opportunity has arisen with an NHS Trust in the Cheshire area. The Trust are looking for 2 x Clinical Pharmacists with strong ward based backgrounds to join their team in January 2018.
The suitable candidates will be available 5 days out of 7 days (including weekends). Hours are; 8:45am - 5:15pm Monday to Friday, and 10:30am - 2:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays (rate uplift included).
This is a PAYE trust and so there is no need for applicants to register with an umbrella company.
All applicants must hold a Masters’ Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, be a registered member of the GPhC and have significant post-graduate UK hospital experience.
• GPhC Registered
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
• 5 days - Monday - Sunday
• DBS dated within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• “we come to you” compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
• Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; 01423 790 394 or email your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a band 5 ACT Medicines Management Pharmacy technician? If so I have a locum a 3-4 month position…Read More Save
I’m looking for a great band 7 Pharmacist to cover general Medical Wards at an NHS Hospital in the East…Read More Save
I’m looking for a band 7 Oncology Pharmacist to work at an NHS Hospital in the East Midlands. The client…Read More Save