RIG Healthcare have received a long-standing band 8a Lead Pharmacist contract based in Nottinghamshire. This position is due to go on for a year, starting January 2018.
• To deliver, in conjunction with the Head of Pharmacy for Forensic Services, a clinical pharmacy service to the Forensic Services Division.
• To contribute to the development of, and deliver multidisciplinary training in Pharmacy/Medicines Management matters across the Trust. To support the Heads of Pharmacy in the development and delivery of education sessions and experiences to pharmacy undergraduates.
• In conjunction with the Heads of Pharmacy, contribute to the development, maintenance and monitoring of a high quality, cost effective clinical pharmacy service to the Trust, and contribute to the development of the local pharmacy and medicines optimisation strategy.
• In conjunction with the Head of Pharmacy for Forensic Services and representatives from the Forensic Services Division, contribute to the development of and delivery of pharmacy services to Rampton Hospital.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on 01423 790353 or 07701 281491, or send your CV to Shaun.Whiteley@righealthcare.co.uk
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Entry Level Pharmacist or Qualified ACT to work in a busy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Aseptic Pharmacist to work in a busy NHS Hospital team…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Cancer Services Pharmacist to work in a busy NHS Hospital…Read More Save