Position: 2 x Medicines Management Technicians
Duration: 3 months +
I’m looking to appoint 2 Band 5 Medicines Management Pharmacy Technicians for a HM Prison in Lancashire. Suitable applicants will be required to support the delivery of high-quality pharmacy services as part of a comprehensive healthcare package across the prison service.
4 days a week between Monday – Friday – 7:30am – 5:30pm
To start ASAP for approx. 3 months initially.
All applicants must have relevant qualifications, UK Hospital /Prison experience and be a registered member of the GPhC.
• GPhC Registered
• Start Date - ASAP
• Full Time (37.5 hours)
• DBS dated within 12 months
• Minimum 6 months UK/NHS experience
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, CPP and LPP)
• “we come to you” compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
• Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; 01423 790 394 or email your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a band 5 ACT Medicines Management Pharmacy technician? If so I have a locum a 3-4 month position…Read More Save
I’m looking for a great band 7 Pharmacist to cover general Medical Wards at an NHS Hospital in the East…Read More Save
I’m looking for a hard working band 6 or 7 dispensary based pharmacist. This is purely a dispensary based…Read More Save