RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Oncology Pharmacist to work in an NHS Hospital in London. All candidates will need recent NHS experience!
• ASAP Start
• Ongoing contract
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on 01423 790378 or 07584 311243, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a band 5 ACT Medicines Management Pharmacy technician? If so I have a locum a 3-4 month position…Read More Save
I’m looking for a great band 7 Pharmacist to cover general Medical Wards at an NHS Hospital in the East…Read More Save
I’m looking for a band 7 Oncology Pharmacist to work at an NHS Hospital in the East Midlands. The client…Read More Save