RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Pharmacy Technician to work in an NHS Hospital in Central London. All candidates will need recent NHS experience!
• ASAP Start
• Ongoing contract
• Must be MMT or ACT qualified
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of our candidates. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new role, help you to understand the client’s needs and the environment you will be a part of. We will always ensure that you are prepared for an interview and are given swift feedback regardless of outcome.
Working for RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on 01423 790378 or 07753101649, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Band 6/7 Mental Health Pharmacist to work in a busy NHS…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Band 6 Pharmacist to work in a busy NHS Hospital team…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Locum Band 7 Pharmacist to work in a busy NHS Hospital team…Read More Save