Are you a Band 5 ACT/MMT accuracy checking/medicines management pharmacy technician? If so your skills are in high demand for NHS hospitals in the Birmingham area.
I have a vacancy at an NHS hospital in the West Midlands, hours 9:00-17:00, 37.5 hours a week.
This role is for a ward based pharmacy technician – NHS experience is required for this role.
Locum contracts are coming up all the time at the moment so if you’re a pharmacy technician with NHS experience please send through your CV for consideration.
At RIG Healthcare we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS, and CPP )
• “we come to you” compliance process
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
• Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with prizes inc Apple watches & VIP Experiences*
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Candidate networking and social events
To apply for this or more Pharmacy jobs, please contact the RIG Healthcare Pharmacy Team on 01423 790379 / 07584 147658 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I need a super Band 8a pharmacist to work in an NHS Hospital in the East Midlands. Prior NHS experience…Read More Save
My client is looking for a band 5 or 6 pharmacy technician to work in an NHS Hospital in the East Midlands.…Read More Save
Are you a Band 5 ACT/MMT accuracy checking/medicines management pharmacy technician? If so your skills…Read More Save