Rig Healthcare are seeking an experience Band 6 Physiotherapist to work with our client based in a lively coastal town.
With Summer on the horizon it will present the perfect opportunity to combine both work and leisure.
The role will be based in ITU and Major Trauma, to start ASAP and last for at least 6-8 weeks.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have at least 2.5 years’ post-graduate experience, and recent experience in the relevant field
• Be confident to work autonomously and with an MDT in a busy, acute setting
• Have previous (or similar) NHS experience
• Be willing to commit full-time
• Hold a valid HCPC Registration
Please contact me directly for more information.
Working through RIG brings fantastic opportunities such as:
• CPD bonuses*
• Referral Bonuses*
Our Middlesex based Client seek three Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists to start ASAP! The role is on-going…Read More Save
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Physiotherapist to work in private clinic in Isle of Mann…Read More Save
Band 6 Physiotherapist- Acute Inpatient Rotations RiG Healthcare is currently seeking 5x band 6 Physiotherapists…Read More Save