RIG Healthcare are seeking an experienced Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join our Coastal Client based in the East Sussex region.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have at least 2.5 years' post-graduate experience.
• Have had previous NHS experience
• Recent MSK experience
• Be able to commit to 4-5 days a week
• Be able to work in a fast-paced busy environment both autonomously as well as with an MDT
We’re one of the largest suppliers of AHP’s to the NHS, having supplied for over 14 years with well over 1 million hours of supply in 2016 to the Hospitals across the UK.
We value our candidates so if you know anyone else who is looking for work pass on our details, great referral scheme of £250
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save