Our Coastal East Sussex Client seeks an experience Band 6 Orthopaedic Physiotherapist to start mid-December
The ideal candidate would:
• Have recent experience in Trauma Orthopaedics, as well as 2.5 years' post-graduate experience.
• Ideally have NHS experience (desirable but not essential)
• Be able to commit to full time hours Monday – Friday
• Be confident to work autonomously as well as in an MDT
The role will continue for approximately 2-3 months, with a pay rate of £23.50 p/hr.
The role would be an excellent opportunity for those looking to gain experience within the NHS, especially if the desire is to eventually work in London.
The team are welcoming, friendly and well organised.
We’re one of the largest suppliers of AHP’s to the NHS, having supplied for over 14 years with well over 1 million hours of supply in 2016 to the Hospitals across the UK.
We value our candidates, so if you know anyone else who is looking for work, pass on our details, and you could earn yourself a great referral bonus of up to £300* (*T&Cs apply)
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save