RIG Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to gain or progress their experience in the NHS.
Our coastal Client is seeking an experienced band 6 Orthopaedic Rehab Physiotherapist to join their new non-weight bearing ward.
The contract will last at least six months and ideally start ASAP or the beginning of April (for the right candidate).
The ideal candidate would:
• Have at least 2.5 years' post-graduate experience
• Experience in Rehab and orthopaedics
• Have access to a car, or be happy to take a train to a different site 1-2 times per week
• Have NHS experience or similar.
• Be happy to commit to a full-time working week consisting of 37.5 hours per week
Please contact Natasha on
0203 771 0621
All candidates through RIG Healthcare are subject to the relevant background checks required by the National NHS Frameworks. Must hold a valid HCPC
Our Middlesex based Client seek three Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists to start ASAP! The role is on-going…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Physiotherapist to work in private clinic in Isle of Mann…Read More Save