Physiotherapists - Needed in the UK
• Are you an experienced and motivated Physiotherapist?
• Do you want to work in the UK with the freedom to travel?
• Do you like working in varied environments where no two months are the same?
• Sounds like you? Then please send your CV along with your HCPC number and we can make that happen!!!!! Naomi.Denney@righealthcare.co.uk
RIG Healthcare are specialist framework providers of AHP staff to the NHS and Private Care and are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a Community based team in Queen Victoria Memorial Hospital.
Starting at the ASAP and will be for 8 weeks with a high possibility of an extension.
The working hours will be Mon-Fri, 37.5 per week of which we will be paying £23.00ph
• Experience in a Community setting is preferable however other band 6 Physiotherapists will also be considered.
• You will need to be HCPC registered and up to date with all the currant NHS framework compliance’s.
Please be aware that there is a lot of compliance documentation needed for this role, therefore we ask you to apply keeping this in mind.
If you are interested in this position, then apply with your most recent CV along with your HCPC number.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and LPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG Healthcare are currently seeking a band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist to work for our NHS client in…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently seeking a Band 6 Acute Medicine / In-Patient Physiotherapist to work with…Read More Save
Physiotherapists (Care of the elderly)- Needed in the UK • Are you an experienced and motivated Physiotherapist?…Read More Save