Our Sutton/London based Client are seeking an experienced Band 3 or 4 assistant to help assist the Therapies team
The role is to start ASAP paying £13.52 - £15.14 per hour, and is to continue until March 31st,with a possible extension.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have recent relvent experience,
• Be able to work as part of a large MDT
• NHS Experience is desired not required, but would be helpful.
• Be able to commit full time
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Our Middlesex based Client seek three Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists to start ASAP! The role is on-going…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save