Rig healthcare is currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work in the community in West London. The position is available immediately and is on a long term, on going basis, paying up to £26.00 per hour (dependent on experience) in to an umbrella company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) strong respiratory skills and experience working in the community.
The role will entail treating patients in their homes and running pulmonary rehab classes.
Benefits of working with Rig include :
assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
For more information contact Lia Wallace directly on 0203 700 9975 or email email@example.com
Our Middlesex based Client seek three Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists to start ASAP! The role is on-going…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Physiotherapist to work in private clinic in Isle of Mann…Read More Save