Our Sutton based Client seek an experienced Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to join their expanding team.
The role is to start ASAP paying £24.00 - £25.00 per hour, and is to continue until March 31st,with a likely extension.
The role covers working in both the community and a 28-bed rehab unit.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have recent community experience
• Be able to work autonomously and in lone working environments
• NHS Experience is desired not required, but would be helpful.
• Be able to commit ideally full time
• Be a car-driver & owner
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Our Middlesex based Client seek three Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists to start ASAP! The role is on-going…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Physiotherapist to work in private clinic in Isle of Mann…Read More Save