RIG Healthcare are seeking a Band 6/7 Physiotherapist to join our Central London based client.
The role is based close to an over ground station, covering an SE London region, and would be part of the Supported Discharge Team.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have previous Wheelchair Service experience
• Have previous NHS experience
• 3-4 years' post-graduate experience
• Some paediatric / neurology experience
• Be able to supervise lower bandings
The post is:
• Full time, 37.5 hours
• Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
• ASAP – 2 months (likely to be extended)
• £26+ p/hr
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Band 5 MSK Physiotherapist – for a private client in Coventry…Read More Save
New exciting opportunities have arisen for physiotherapists to work across Oxfordshire in the inpatient…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapists with MSK experience to work…Read More Save