Our London based Client seek an experienced Band 6 Learning Difficulties Physiotherapist with Paediatric Experience to join their ever growing team. The role is part-time, 3 days per week, and will continue until at least March, with a likely extension.
The role would be based within a specialist school working with young adults who have a variety of neurological and physical difficulties. The School is very modern, using state of the art technology, and expanding yearly.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have recent learning difficulties experience as well as 2.5 years’ post-graduate experience
• Be able to commit to 3 days a week
• Be able to work autonomously as well as with a large team consisting of OTs
• Ideally have experience with gait aids, wheelchairs, manual handling, as well as postural correction.
• Hydrotherapy experience is ideal as there will be a weekly session in the Hydro pool
• Be able to commit to 1 meeting per term based either in SE London or Surrey (this will be included in the weekly hours and paid as normal)
The role is to start ASAP and to work around term times.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently seeking Physiotherapists with interest in providing assessments and report…Read More Save