Our Client based in a picturesque county seek an experienced ESP Physiotherapist to join their team whilst they source a permanent member of staff.
The ideal candidate would:
• Possess a valid HCPC Registration
• Hold an Injection Therapy Qualification & IRMER Certification#
• Have NHS experience
• Work autonomously
• Ideally have a SMART card, or experience with NHS systems#
• Be used to working in fast paced environments with a heavy caseload
The role is to start beginning of April and will be ongoing until a permanent member is recruited.
• 40 hours p/wk
• £32 - £35 p/hr
• Mon- Fri (option to work across 4 days instead of 5)
• Falls outside IR35
For further information, please email or call Natasha on
• 0203 771 0621
All workers through RIG Healthcare are subject to the relevant background checks and must be in possession of a valid enhanced CRB/DBS before working.
Working for RIG Healthcare included benefits such as:
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
Our Middlesex based Client seek three Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists to start ASAP! The role is on-going…Read More Save
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Physiotherapist to work in private clinic in Isle of Mann…Read More Save
Band 6 Physiotherapist- Acute Inpatient Rotations RiG Healthcare is currently seeking 5x band 6 Physiotherapists…Read More Save