An exciting opportunity has with our Oxford based Client. We are seeking an experienced Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to work in the heart of Oxford, handling a busy MSK caseload in a fast paced environment.
The role is to start ASAP paying £25per hour, and is to continue until March 31st, with a possible extension. The role operates outside of IR35.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have recent MSK, NHS experience, as well as 2.5 years’ + post-graduate experience
• Be able to commit full time
• Be able to work autonomously
• NHS Experience is desired not required, but would be helpful when handling a large caseload
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG Healthcare are currently looking for a Band 5 or 6 Physiotherapist with experience of dealing with…Read More Save
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save