Our client based in west Wales seek an experienced Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist to join their team until the end of March.
The role is to start ASAP paying up to £25 - £30 per hour depending on experience.
The ideal candidate would:
• Have recent MSK experience, as well as 2.5 years’ + post-graduate experience
• Be able to commit full time
• Be able to work autonomously as well as part of an MDT
• NHS Experience is desired not required, but would be helpful when handling a large caseload
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Rig Healthcare are currently recruiting for band 6 neuro physiotherapist to work within the community…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently working on behalf of our private client who urgently require the services…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is currently seeking Physiotherapists with interest in providing assessments and report…Read More Save