RIG Healthcare are seeking an experienced Trauma Orthopaedic Physiotherapist with Band 6 Experience.
The ideal candidate:
Would be able to manage a busy caseload autonomously
Have experience with Trauma patients - fractures & Road Traffic incidents
Ideally have NHS experience, although not essential
Be able to commit full time for at least two months
The Role is Mon - Fri, consisting of 37.5 hours per week.
The team are friendly and welcoming and keen to have someone on board ASAP.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
RIG Healthcare is currently recruiting a Band 5 MSK Physiotherapist – for a private client in Coventry…Read More Save
New exciting opportunities have arisen for physiotherapists to work across Oxfordshire in the inpatient…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare is delighted to be recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapists with MSK experience to work…Read More Save